Sansheng Pharmaceuticals, a Xinjiang-based company in Henan Province, has completed a 30,000 L production line for monoclonal antibodies, the largest yet in China. According to a spokesman, 80 % of China’s monoclonal antibody drug market of 80 – 100 billion Yen (2015) is provided by foreign enterprises, and Sansheng and two other domestic enterprises account for the remaining 20 %. The growth rate for this market is estimated at ~30 % by 2020.

China Bio news release, October 21, 2016